Gemini Installation Support Please follow these simple instructions to install the Gemini image on your Dreambox
• You will need either FlashWizardPro or Dreamup software to install the firmware on the DM500. Other Dreambox have a built in firwmare loader - please consult your instruction book for details. FlashWizardPro can be downloaded from our downloads page.
• You will need the latest Gemini image for your Dreambox model. This can be downloaded from our downloads page. We are happy that Gemini version 4.20 works OK. Do NOT use any version after 4.20 on fake boxes as this may render your box useless.
We will now assume you are using FlashWizardPro.
• Run FlashWizard on your PC
• Now select configuration and utlities from Flash Wizard Pro Enter Dreambox profile name Dreambox IP Address (found from your Dreambox under Menu/Setup/Expert/Communications) Dreambox Username (default is root) Dreambox Password (default is dreambox)
• Now select install a firware image into flash memory. Open the image which you downloaded by selecting the yellow folder icon next to the Drag or Drop a file here or open folder.
• Let Flash Wizard Pro install the image to your Dreambox. When it is finished, you will need to restart the Dreambox by removing and applying the power. Do NOT power off the box until Flash Wizard Pro is finished or you will corrupt your box.
• Once restarted, use your remote control to set up your box as desired. You can now also follow our instructions to install CCcam as detailed here.