Test that your Dreambox is connected to the Internet
• Go to blue panel by pressing blue button on remote
• Go to Addons.
• Go To download (Gemini-Server)
If you receive an error then your Dreambox has no working Internet connection. You must resolve this problem before your cardshare will work.
Set CCcam as your default Cam
• From blue panel, go to top of panel and use left/right buttons to scroll to CCcam 2.1.11 (or your current CCcam version)
• Now press the Green button to start CCcam
• Press Exit to return to the TV
• Press Menu and select Shutdown followed by Restart
• When your Dreambox reboots it will use CCcam as the default cam
Contact Us as a last resort
If you still cannot get your CCcam to make a connection to our servers then please contact us. When you contact us please send us your CCcam.cfg file from your receiver and include your public IP address in your message. You can find out what's your public IP address here : www.whatismyip.com